Postnatal and Baby Yoga Teacher Training
This training is specifically designed to give yoga teachers the skills to teach an interactive class to mothers and their babies from newborns to crawling stage.
Attendees will learn how to support new mothers in reconnecting with their own health and well-being, as well as guiding them in playful ways to interact with their babies in a yoga class setting.
Attendees will learn:
– How to adapt a yoga class for postnatal care
– Postpartum considerations
– How to include baby in a yoga practice
– Basic infant massage techniques
– Ideas for Baby Yoga poses
– Incorporating songs and chants
– Classroom management: accommodating all mothers and babies
– Marketing and growing a Mom and Baby Yoga class
6 hours, including a Mom and Baby Yoga class to observe
200 hr yoga teacher certification
Certificate of Completion
Eligible for 6 contact hour CEU’s for Yoga Alliance registered teachers
Location & Time
Check my class schedule to see the next scheduled training.