Release for Massage and Yoga for Baby Class
Parents/caregivers work with their own baby. The class instructor will use a demo doll and talk you through the movements.
When practicing with your baby, never rush or force anything. If you feel stressed or tense, just take a break and come back to the practice later. Always ensure that you feel safe, secure and confident with the way you are holding or working with your baby. Never do anything that you do not feel comfortable with.
If your baby is unwell, it is best not to attend the class. If your baby is crying excessively and cannot be comforted, he/she may be ill. Never practice on a distressed baby, or if your baby is limp, pale, has a fever, or any difficulties breathing. Please seek appropriate medical help.
It is not recommended to practice within 24 hours of your baby’s immunizations.
Release and Waiver of Liability
- I have read the above safety guidelines and will ensure that I adhere to them.
- If I have any doubts, I will seek the advice of a medical professional before proceeding or continuing with Baby Massage and Yoga classes.
- I will keep the instructor informed of any health issues that arise over the course of the classes, both for myself and my baby.
- I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify the instructor of any serious condition, illness or injury before every class. I will not perform any movements on my baby to the extent of strain or pain.
- I am aware of the physical risks involved with physical activity and understand it is my personal responsibility to consult with my baby’s physician/paediatrician regarding our participation.
- To my knowledge, my child has no medical condition(s) which would prevent him/her from participating in Baby Massage and Yoga classes or workshops.
- I accept that neither the instructor nor the hosting facility is liable for any injury or damages to person or property resulting from participation in Baby Massage and Yoga classes or workshops.
- I assume responsibility for any risk or injury, known or unknown, I or my baby may sustain as a result of my and my baby’s participation.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you print and keep a copy of this release for your records.