Date(s) - Thu, 23 May 19
13h45 - 15h00
Yoga Tree Vaughan
9141 Keele Street,
Vaughan L4K 5B4
Please read about the class here – http://harmonyoga.ca/yoga-class-descriptions/yoga-for-mom-baby/
Note: This class is taught by Vivian.
Babies from 6 weeks and not actively crawling are welcomed – the ideal age for participation is 2-10 months old. Previous yoga experience is not necessary, but is helpful.
** If you or your baby are sick, please stay home to rest and recover. Remember, there may be young infants with little or no immune system that may be vulnerable to exposure to illness **
Note: The teacher reserves the right to ask any ill attendees to leave the class. If this occurs, you will not be eligible for a makeup class.
What to Bring
Bring a yoga mat, water, blanket and quiet toys for baby. If you do not have a mat, or forget yours, you can rent one directly from Yoga Tree for $2
- May classes (5 weeks): $80 + HST, pro-rated for late registration
- Single class: $18 + HST
- Walk-in spot: $22.12 + HST
- A minimum of six attendees is required to run a session. If this minimum is not reached and the session is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended to ensure that you receive notification of any last minute class changes or cancellations.
- If you do not submit payment online, your spot is NOT guaranteed – a subsequent registrant that does submit payment online will receive precedence.
- If you cannot make a class, you MUST notify us prior to the start of the class to be eligible for a make-up class. Please read our policies regarding missed and make-up classes.
- For late or single class registration, registration will only open up one week prior to the class. This is to ensure that there are still spaces available.
Registration & Payment
Spaces available: 7
Registration is closed for this event.