Date(s) - Tue, 21 Mar 17
10h30 - 11h15
88Keys Music and Discovery Centre
70 East Beaver Creek Road, Unit 25,
Richmond Hill L4B 3B2
Connect with your baby through nurturing touch. Infant massage helps baby sleep better, relaxes and soothes, aids digestion, contributes to development, encourages bonding & improves communication.
This is a weekly 45 minute massage and yoga class for pre-mobile babies, where you will massage and stretch your baby. The recommended age is 4 weeks to 6 months old.
Note: Yoga is for baby only. If you are interested in practising yoga, check out the Yoga for Mom and Baby class.
A four week series, meeting once a week for 45 minutes. Weekly sessions allow time for parents to familiarize themselves with the techniques, and for the babies to absorb the new stimuli.
– Week 1: Chest and belly
– Week 2: Arms and hands
– Week 3: Legs and feet
– Week 4: Face and back
If you miss a week (because life happens!), you can make up the specific class at the following series. Note: you must attend the first class of the series as this is the introductory session where fundamentals are covered.
$60+HST for the four week series
What you need
– Bring a towel and a blanket for baby
– Dress baby in clothing with easy access for skin-to-skin interaction
– A small bottle of massage oil will be provided
– Reserve your spot by completing the booking form AND submitting payment below
– Payment may also be made in person with cash or credit card. If you plan to pay at the first session, skip the online payment but please note this in the comment box below. Note: If you do not attend the first session, your registration will be cancelled.
– If the class is full, please check the schedule for the start of the next series
Registration & Payment
Spaces available: 9
Registration is closed for this event.